‘Help to Grow: Digital’ is a UK-wide scheme to help small and medium-sized businesses adopt digital technologies that are proven to increase productivity.
The scheme offers:
- free, impartial advice and guidance about what digital technology is best suited to your business and how it can boost your business’ performance
- targeted financial support, if your business is eligible, worth up to £5,000 towards the costs of buying approved digital technologies
The website offers advice, guidance and tools to help businesses explore the huge potential of digital technology to help your business to grow. It aims to help you:
- identify the digital technology needs of your business
- make informed decisions about which software products best meet those needs
- successfully incorporate these products into your business
Need more information?
Are you interested in the Help to Grow scheme? We offer a wide range of services which are unique to your business. Our team work hard to ensure they create smart and effective tax-efficient solutions for start-ups to optimise growth and help them succeed. If you want to learn more about how the team can help or simply want some start-up advice from a trusted accountant do hesitate to contact us. For more information please do hesitate to contact us on 0161 962 1855. Alternatively you can email us using the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Our fantastic team at A&C Chartered Accountants are here to help.