Tell HMRC about unpaid tax on cryptoassets

Make a voluntary disclosure of any unpaid tax if you have income or gains from cryptoassets, including exchange tokens, NFT’s and utility tokens.

Use this service if you have identified that you have any unpaid tax on cryptoassets (also known as tokens or cryptocurrencies), for example:

  • exchange tokens (for example, bitcoin)
  • NFTs (non-fungible tokens)
  • utility tokens

If you do not contact us to declare your unpaid tax, you could be liable to additional interest and penalties.

If you need to declare any income or gains from the current or previous tax year, you will need to do this on your Self Assessment tax return.

Find out how to make a voluntary disclosure for unpaid tax if it is not from cryptoassets.

If you want an agent to submit a disclosure on your behalf, you will need to give them temporary authorisation to deal with your tax.

Need more information?

We offer a wide range of services which are unique to your businesses who are just getting going! Our team of chartered accountants have a wealth of experience in a broad range of sectors, from construction and property to the charity sector. Our team work hard to ensure they create smart and effective tax-efficient solutions for start-ups to optimise growth and help them succeed. If you want to learn more about how the team can help or simply want some start-up advice from a trusted accountant do hesitate to contact us. For more information please do hesitate to contact us on 0161 962 1855. Alternatively you can email us using the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Our fantastic team at A&C Chartered Accountants are here to help.

Contact us below

Fields marked with an * are required

    Write a Comment

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *