1. Equipment e.g. computers, laptops, iPods
2. One mobile phone or a Personal Digital Assistant (PDA)
3. A bicycle and safety equipment.
5. Breakfast for early starters if available to all staff (see Lunch).
6. Lunch and refreshments while at work.
7. Travelling expenses to temporary workplaces.
8. Subsistence costs when travelling on business.
9. Annual parties and functions.
10. ‘Trivial’ gifts & benefits.
11. Round sum overnight allowances.
12. Free vehicle parking at work.
13. Interest-free borrowing beneficial loan.
14. Employer contributions to company or employee’s own pension scheme.
15. Pensions advice to the value of £500.
16. Recreational benefits.
17. Training and course fees.
18. £6 per week for homeworking
19. Medical and optical check-ups.
20. Low benefit-cost on low emission car.
21. Low benefit-cost on low emission van.
22. A van for commuting.
23. Relocation expenses.
24. Reimbursement of travel costs when coming to work in the UK.
25. Capital growth in your company via EMI options.
26. Staff Suggestion Schemes: £25 to £5,000.
27. Legal fees: employees no longer pay tax on legal support from their employer.
28. Workplace charging facilities for electric vehicles
29. Life assurance policy premiums that provide an employee with death benefit